Call for submissions now open! - Submit your abstracts below
Join us at T-Tech 2020 - New Zealand's Future Transport Conference
T-Tech is the leading forum to discuss challenges, innovations and solutions that help make transport safer, greener and more efficient.
For those working towards these goals, T-Tech is the most important event to progress the conversation, helping decision-makers identify and investigate the best of the emerging solutions being developed and discussed globally in a New Zealand context. What do these new and emerging solutions and trends mean for New Zealand?
For transport professionals, researchers, local and central government policy and agency teams, urban planning and commercial property developers and freight and logistics businesses T-Tech is an essential opportunity to learn from government decisions makers, experts, innovators, researchers and leaders in the field.
We look forward to welcoming you to T-Tech in May. Join the conversation online #ttech20
T-Tech is coordinated by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ) and part-funded by our members.
Calling for Abstracts - Seeking Paper and Presentations concepts (deadline extended to January 31st, 2020)
Be acknowledged as a leading expert and be in to win $5000 towards travel to an international transport conference of your choice. Prizes for best paper and for best presentation. Submit an abstract of 250 words outlining the content of your paper or presentation, clearly linking to one of the conference themes. Full papers and presentations will be due in April.
- Papers can be technical, scientific, or commercial. Your work will be shared with all those attending T-Tech and ITSNZ members, plus you will have 10 minutes to deliver a presentation about your paper at T-Tech.
- Presentations have no paper associated, instead make a 20-minute presentation on an exciting idea, innovation, theory or solution.
The Program Committee is excited to announce 6 Conference programme themes. When you submit your contribution, you'll be prompted to select one that applies most closely to your intended paper of abstract.
- Safety - Developing, trialing and integrating technologies to deliver Vision Zero
- Community shaping / place making - Solutions to improve liveability, access and environments
- Digitalisation Planning for and adopting 5G, Automation, Smart Cities solutions
- Freight and Business - Developing and adopting efficiency innovations to benefit NZ inc.
- Sustainability - Energy as a Tech Enabler / Emission reductions / Modal shift and behaviour change
- Resilience Safeguarding and future-proofing systems and infrastructure
Tickets on sale soon
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at T-Tech?
Is your organisation an innovator, technology and infrastructure supplier, consultancy or government agency helping solve transport challenges?
Become a member, promote your organisation to support the work we do at ITSNZ (including our annual conference T-Tech). ITSNZ is a non-profit organisation affiliated to a global network of intelligent transport organisations and events. T-Tech is sponsored by our members with Gold and Silver Members receiving acknowledgement and numerous member benefits, opportunities and discounts
Pictured below Te Papa Tongarewa, the National Museum of New Zealand.