T-Tech Preparations are underway! Submit an abstract now to be part of the programme
*Deadline Extended* Calling for T-Tech22 submissions!
Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of New Zealand's leading ITS and transport technology conference. The deadline for submissions has been extended to June 30th.
T-Tech 2022 will be held at Auckland's Aotea Centre, Monday October 31st and Tuesday November 1st. The theme of T-Tech 2022 is:
Accelerating to Zero
Exploring new solutions, research and data to help sustain zero transport deaths and zero transport emissions in New Zealand
Making a submission is easy and open to all. Win recognition, prizes and get a 50% discount to attend the conference (c.$500 value).
About making a submission
Who: Open to everyone, industry, government, academia, students and futurists. You do not need to an ITSNZ member.
What: 250 words, two paragraphs outlining your intended Paper or Presentation (more details below)
When: Submissions close Thursday June 30th, 2022
Full conditions of submission
• Submissions must be uploaded to the online submission form
• Submissions may be in either PDF or Docx format (maximum size 2MB)
• Should be a synopsis of no more than 250 words, in no more than two paragraphs. Bullet points, images, charts or diagrams also acronyms and heavy jargon is discouraged.
• A maximum of three submissions per submitter is allowed.
• Important: By submitting you are making a commitment to be available to attend and present at T-Tech. Once submissions have been reviewed by the programme committee all selected submissions will automatically be added to a preliminary programme and published as part of the programme.
• Speakers will be eligible for a 50% discounted ticket to attend the main conference, however no travel, accommodation or expense allowance is available. (If you have a deferred ticket from T-Tech 2021, you will be given the option of the 50% discount or use the value of your deferred ticket whichever is greater)
• A maximum of two speakers can deliver the presentation at the conference (only one will receive a ticket discount)
On the online submission form, you will be asked to agree to the following:
• The submitter takes full responsibility for the content and that is does not breach any copyrights or protections.
• Submissions remain the property of the submitter however ITSNZ may publish submissions, name images and backgrounds of the speakers, as part of the promotion and marketing strategy to promote T-Tech.
• Submissions should not be a vehicle for directly selling or promoting your organisation’s products or services.
• Should your submission be accepted, you are expected to register as a speaker.